Global Com has vast experience working with government agencies. We understand the intricacies of the procurement process; having positioned ourselves as a subcontractor on several prime contracts allowing contracting officers the ability to procure our services. We are agile; often working within the government P-Card limit to quickly handle the smaller MACs (moves, adds, changes) to an agency’s existing infrastructure. As a small business, we aid in federal agencies meeting their small business contracting goals. We are uniquely positioned to apply our expertise on all levels of government accredited national security information networks.
Here is an Unclassified list of some of our Government customers:
- US Department of Homeland Security Headquarters (DHS HQ)
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Joint Service Provider (JSP)
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- US Army Information Technology Agency (ITA)
- US Department of the Treasury
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- US Secret Service (USSS)
- US Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- Naval Sea Systems Command
- Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC)
- US Forest Service
- US Department of Commerce
- US Department of Education
- US Department of Energy
- US Department of Agriculture
- US Department of Interior
Global Com works alongside System Integrators (SIs) when tasked with the build-out or reconfiguration of passive IT infrastructure. We have many years of experience working with the top SI’s in the industry and we pride ourselves on ensuring a smooth procurement process.
A representative list of our SI Customers includes:
- Level 3 Communications
- General Dynamics
- Northrop Grumman
- Lockheed Martin
- Jacobs Engineering
- NCI, Inc.
- route7 Consulting, Inc.
- 1901 Group
As specialists in the build-out and foundation of enterprise-wide IT infrastructure, Global Com also has a great deal of experience working as a sub-contractor to some of the area’s best general contractors. We understand the unique requirements of the general contracting industry including securing bonds, submission of certified payroll reports, providing as-built drawings, and the invoice requisition process.
A representative list of our general contractor customers includes:
- Harvey Cleary Builders
- Grunley Construction
- Hitt Contracting
- Patner Construction
- Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Gilbane Building Company
- James G. Davis Construction
Global Com has over 15 years of experience working directly with end users to solve any IT infrastructure challenge. We can troubleshoot an individual outlet, or we can build-out the entire IT infrastructure for your new headquarters. Whatever your needs, Global Com can meet them.
- Bloomberg BNA
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- Accordia Global Health Foundation
- American Association for Higher Education & Accreditation
- Nossaman, Guthner, Knox & Elliott LLP
- Middleburg Bank
- The Beckett Fund for Religious Liberty
- Trustees of Harvard University (Dumbarton Oaks)
- Washington Radiology Associates